The credentialed and highly trained physical therapists
at Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
understand the Washington Workers Compensation system and know how important it is for injured workers to return to the job safely and as soon as possible. From repetitive stress and overuse injuries, such as back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, neck pain, and tendonitis to fractures and muscle sprains and strains, our caring professionals have extensive work injury rehabilitation
experience and communicate effectively with referring caseworkers and physicians to make an employee's return to work a seamless process. Contact us
to schedule a prompt appointment for physical therapy services for an employee with a work-related injury.
Learn more about physical therapy and your work-related injury in our Patient Education Library.
Our physical therapists help injured workers return to the job as quickly as possible with our work-related injury programs, including:
- Evaluation of work-related injury
- Physical therapy modalities for pain relief
- Individualized exercise programs for increased movement, strength, & endurance
- Work conditioning/work hardening
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Preventative workplace evaluations
- Timely reports to physicians, caseworkers, & workers compensation professionals
Contact us to refer an injured worker or request an appointment online to participate in the work-related injury program at Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services with locations in Auburn, Covington, Kent and Maple Valley, Washington.