Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services (OPT) is a privately owned practice with 30+ years history of providing comprehensive orthopedic care in South King County. OPT also proudly provides many specialty services, including Diabetes Education, Occupational/Hand Therapy, Vestibular/Balance Services, Sports Medicine, Chronic Pain Management, Work Injury Treatment, Massage Therapy and Women’s Health.
Outpatient Physical Therapy also supports learning and professional development of all clinicians through in-services, study groups, and hosting continuing education courses. This emphasis on the importance of professional growth is paired with a sincere passion to not only provide a service, but to truly serve our patients.
Outpatient Physical Therapy (OPT) is currently seeking a Hand Therapist to work for our fast-paced company in South King County. This immediate opening is for full-time employment. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are a company who gives:
- Top of Scope Care
- Industry Leading Customer Service
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Job Requirements – Support the following:
- Improve the quality of life of all those around us
- Personal Accountability
- Relentless Pursuit of Perfection
- Disciplined in Maintaining Focus
- Current WA State Occupational Therapist or Physical Therapist License
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy from accredited university
- Certification as a Certified Hand Therapist, or willingness to become certified.
If you are interested in working for a company who strives for excellent patient care, have the ability to work independently with strong time management skills, and seek opportunities for professional growth, please email your resume and cover letter to:
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Continuing Education Reimbursement (for clinicians)
- License Renewal (for clinicians)
- Malpractice Insurance (for clinicians)
- APTA Dues/PPSIG Dues