Physical Therapist – Women’s Health
Outpatient Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services (OPT) is a privately owned practice with 30+ years history of providing comprehensive orthopedic care in South King County. OPT also proudly provides many specialty services, including Diabetes Education, Occupational/Hand Therapy, Vestibular/Balance Services, Sports Medicine, Chronic Pain Management, Work Injury Treatment, Massage Therapy and Women’s Health.
Outpatient Physical Therapy also supports learning and professional development of all clinicians through in-services, study groups, and hosting continuing education courses. This emphasis on the importance of professional growth is paired with a sincere passion to not only provide a service, but to truly serve our patients.
Outpatient Physical Therapy (OPT) is currently seeking a Physical Therapist with a specialty in Women’s Health to work for our innovative company in South King County. This immediate opening is for full-time employment. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
We are a company who gives:
- Top of Scope Care
- Industry Leading Customer Service
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth.
Job Requirements – Support the following:
Mission – Improve the quality of life of all those around us
Core Values – Fun, Passionate, Engaging
Aspirational Values – Personal Accountability, Relentless Pursuit of Perfection, Disciplined in Maintaining Focus
- Current WA State Physical Therapist License
- Degree in Physical Therapy from accredited university
- Women’s Health Certified Specialist
- If you do not have a certification in Women’s Health. You must be willing to go through our residency program to become specialized in Women’s Health.
If you are interested in working for a company who gives excellent one-on-one patient care, incorporates technology to give you a better work life balance and offers opportunities for professional growth and leadership, please email your resume and cover letter.
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Continuing Education Reimbursement (for clinicians)
- License Renewal (for clinicians)
- Malpractice Insurance (for clinicians)
- APTA Dues/PPSIG Dues